TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Volusia Victory Sales Event 05/04/13

Looking for the BEST Deal anywhere on a new Victory?
Up to $2500 OFF new 2013 Victory Motorcycles by combining Mays awesome rebates and Event coupons and Dealer Incentives. If you can't make it to the event, just call us.
386-428-2212.  

Last update on May 3 2013, 5:26 am by volusiamotorsports.
  and  like this.

You had some nice accessories I wish I had not left on the shelf.  Good luck with the sale.

Cool more test rides Happy
SQUIRREL!!!

Can Don pick up my "Event coupons" and dealer incentives? I still might need them!

Thanks

State map2012 by phoenix9 VisitedMexicanStatesMap by phoenix9

QUALITY over speed. Doing a crappy job fast is worthless, so take pride in your work as so few do these days. If you want to lose respect, then act like your work doesn't matter.
phoenix9 said...

Can Don pick up my "Event coupons" and dealer incentives? I still might need them!

Thanks

Andy already registered you. Lol
SQUIRREL!!!

dsjr70 said...
Andy already registered you. Lol

Yes!! I guess I better get serious about advertising that bike.

Last update on May 5 2013, 6:23 pm by phoenix9.
State map2012 by phoenix9 VisitedMexicanStatesMap by phoenix9

QUALITY over speed. Doing a crappy job fast is worthless, so take pride in your work as so few do these days. If you want to lose respect, then act like your work doesn't matter.

It looks to me like only the Full Throttle Salute or the Protect and Serve go much over $1000. Where does the $2500 come from?  That is unless you are buying a 2010 or 2011, which do have better terms.

Last update on May 5 2013, 8:10 pm by Oldman47.
Central Illinois
New 150 photo NewBike150_zps77e0488c.jpg photo States_to_2013_129_zps23e5d121.jpg