TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

New Vision Needs a Name

Hi All,

Brought home my '13 vision yesterday and the only thing it needs right now are #1 Miles added to the odo & #2 a name.  Was thinking of going with a Star Trek themed name such as the Enterprise's ship number, but "NCC1701" isn't available for motorcycle plates here in NV.  NV has a 6 character limit.  If I go with NC17O1 I don't know if anyone would get it's meaning.

My #2 choice was Jetson's related but ASTRO, ELROY, etc aren't available according the DMV website.  "GJTSON" could be an option. 

Can you guys help me out here and throw me a couple suggestions to try? 

'13 Victory Vision, Sunset Red, S1L2
'04 Yamaha Roadstar, Custom Painted, SOLD
'04 Kawasaki Meanstreak (actually the wife's)

Well, it's a stretch but   BEMEUP
Otherwise those that would notice a vanity plate would surely 'get' the Enterprise's #'s.

Jeannine
Ride it there ...or leave it home.
'11 Victory Vision - 'Tinkerbell'
'06 Harley FLHTCUIS - 'La Carlotta' !!SOLD!! 1/14
'13 Victory Vision (His)
'03 Harley FLHTCUIS -Anniversary (His)
'02 Harley Softail -'Pearl' (Ours)

NEBULA,,,     wait a minute, that would be a good one for me !  lol 

Last update on May 1 2013, 1:52 pm by mister-g.
dream turned to reality. blue 2012 vision. Happy ! previous bikes: 04 honda vtx 1800n, 80 honda cb 900 custom , 77 kawasaki 350 enduro

steve76t said...

Hi All,

Brought home my '13 vision yesterday and the only thing it needs right now are #1 Miles added to the odo & #2 a name.  Was thinking of going with a Star Trek themed name such as the Enterprise's ship number, but "NCC1701" isn't available for motorcycle plates here in NV.  NV has a 6 character limit.  If I go with NC17O1 I don't know if anyone would get it's meaning.

My #2 choice was Jetson's related but ASTRO, ELROY, etc aren't available according the DMV website.  "GJTSON" could be an option. 

Can you guys help me out here and throw me a couple suggestions to try? 

I know the enthusiasm you're feeling right now, but if you give it a little time, she'll likely name herself.

Not exactly the same thing, but I had a Mini Schnauzer that went unnamed for several weeks after I got her.  I didn't want to go with any of the cliche German names - Gretchen, Heidi, etc. - but couldn't think of anything.  After a little while, I noticed that when she would sleep in her bed, she'd be all contorted and twisted up like a . . . Pretzel. 

The rest, as they say, is history. 

I actually like "BEMEUP", but also "KHAAAN" or even "PICARD" 

'11 Ness XC - Lloyd's cams, Lloyd's filter, timing gear, RPW exhaust, PCV and a ton of torque!

thats funny, before i opened this thread i went to google to look up the Jetson's characters names and was going to suggest ASTRO (the dog) or ROSEY (the maid) or SPACELY. we always called the Vision "the George Jetson" ever since ive seen it, especially with the bubbly putt putt stock Vic exhaust.

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the side effect of producing horsepower.

How about STRSHP or RKTMAN or KEITHG or RICK44 or VISHUN, VISION, VVSHUN, KEITHG (that one just keeps coming back to me)

or

JDGDRD
DREDD

Last update on May 1 2013, 3:00 pm by KeithGrey.
LIBERTATEM NON ESSE LIBERAM
2010 Ocean Blue / Sandstone ABS Vision
Hi-flo front and Lloydz top filters, Venturi inlets, PCV, VM1-HPT-DR CAMS, PTS, IAV, T-Cone Exh, Rev Ext & ECU remap
122/123 HP/TQ
  likes this.

JTKIRK

Great things come from Iowa
New Logo by BLININGER
  and  like this.

THEVOG

Founder Of The VOG