TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

The Vic Shop Hog Roast, May11th

Please come out and let The Vic Shop feed and entertain you!

This years open house/hog roast will be held on Saturday May 11th.

It's pretty much an all day event, but the Hog will be done at noon, so bring your appetite! Check out the new Dyno, meet up with your regional friends, check out The Vic Shop!  We'll have the dyno open for FREE power runs all day, check out what your bike is making, and maybe talk about how we can make it BETTER!   I'm expecting around a hundred bikes so it'll be its own mini Victory bike show/rally with free food!

THANKS!!! 

Attachments
The Vic Shop, Inc.
Adel, Iowa

Hope the weather turns around for this and we don't have a foot of snow!        

8 day forecast is putting us back to 70   -  fingers crossed, need to price some cams

Wow! That's awesome! Wish places closer to home would do things like that!

i'm scheduled for work on my bike on the 13th, i'm riding from milwaukee wi, any campgrounds around there where i could pitch tent?, if there is i'll come out on Saturday to PIG OUT, just need somewhere to lay my head and wash the sheep sack.

HOG

Awesome!  Thanks for posting.  I've been wanting to ride up to the shop.  Don't think there could be a better time.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for good weather.

Great things come from Iowa
New Logo by BLININGER

Yes, the friggin weather should be much better.  They are saying a high of 72 on Friday, so fingers crossed for the same on Saturday!

There is camping at a KOA about 8 miles away or so, also there are a bunch of hotels within 15min of the shop.

We're just scrambling to get everything ready, I've got 4 cam jobs scheduled for next week, arrange the carterer, get the tent set up, arrange some party favors and give-aways, get the dyno ready, etc etc.

Last year we pulled bkes in from all the bordering midwestern states: South Dakota, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Illinois if I remember correctly.  I expect the same (maybe more) this year.  

We can't wait to see you! 

The Vic Shop, Inc.
Adel, Iowa

Free power runs on the dyno.  Here is the last 116" we ran:

Attachments
The Vic Shop, Inc.
Adel, Iowa

We'll be doing a whole hog:

The Vic Shop, Inc.
Adel, Iowa

any 1 from wisconsin feel like riding down to the vic shop for this PIG OUT?, i have work being done on my bike, so i must go down anyway, figure i leave a day or 2 early

HOG

2 others and I are riding up Saturday morning. Can't wait to meet everyone including you Rylan. Great way to get up together. I want to see what my hardball will do with opened up pipes. 
Can't wait for next Saturday.