TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Vic Miterd XC bars on XR and Ness Mirrors MOD

Ive wanted to put pullback bars on my bike to help give me a more relaxed riding position, so after alot of research I decided to order the Victory XC mitered chubby bars to accomplish pullback and have a more custom look. I also decided on the Ness Rad III mirrors to make it pop.

I was concerned that the custom mirrors wouldnt be as functional, but to my surprise, I can actually see better from these than the plastic stock mirrors.

The bars have a great finish and make the bike easier to manuever at slow speeds and give me the arm bend I was looking for.

I scheduled the install for Friday morning when the Victory demo tour was at Bairs Victory in North Canton. It was alot of fun riding their bikes while I waited!

Last update on May 2 2013, 5:39 pm by Andy.
  and  like this.

Looks great!

Looking good buddy!

Thanks Guys, now on to other mods.........this is addictive! LOL
Lookin good!
2010 XC
Looks pretty good there, Mark.
2007 Kingpin Premium
They turned out nice!

Those look so much better than the stock bars!  I really like them...can't wait to get my new bars on.  Ness mirrors are bigger than I thought they would be which is a good thing.  I had similar style mirrors on my old bike and changed them out cause they were pretty much good for nothing due to the small size.  But I like those.

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
-Vince Lombardi

Nice bars!  How do they fit ya?

Did the ones you get end up being the same as the ones VPM puts on the police bikes?   

2011 Cross Roads
2012 Commander I
ETrider said...

Nice bars!  How do they fit ya?

Did the ones you get end up being the same as the ones VPM puts on the police bikes?   

Much more relaxed position. It also helps me with slow speed maneuvers. VPM told me that the bars are " made for them" but I think they look like the same ones. My dealer charged $300 for them so it was just easier to order through them, plus I wanted to support my local dealer with the part sale because they are more than fair on labor rates. I'm really happy with them.