TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Bag for solo rack

I am looking at putting the victory solo rack on my Vegas. I'm searching for a good bag to attach to it. Any suggestions or advice?

i put the bikersfriend bag on my vegas.  It keeps the classic look almost like a bed roll, the lines of the bike are maintained without saddle bags.  I can get alot of stuff into mine

I love the fact when you're on a motorcycle, riding a motorcycle is the only thing you're doing.
  likes this.

+1 On Muckers comment.  I love mine and it doubles as a backrest.

Last update on April 29 2013, 1:33 pm by dsjr70.
SQUIRREL!!!
Can either of you post a picture of it on your bike?

Yep, another vote for the bikers friend bag...would be lost without mine.

what size of bag did you get???

i am pretty sure i got the medium large.  The large was too long but the medium was wide enough and holds everything i need!

I love the fact when you're on a motorcycle, riding a motorcycle is the only thing you're doing.

Here you go...

SQUIRREL!!!

I picked up a Saddleman at the spur of the moment for a solo rack on my High-Ball.  Appears to be quality enough, in a textile rather than leather bag.  Only complaint is I wish there were a more intuitive means of attaching it rather than looping around and around, then pulling tight on the straps then having a bunch of slack left over.

2013 Hard-Ball - Lloydz VM1-DR cams, air filter, timing wheel, PCV, Tri Ovals.

I have just gotten myself a Vegas Low, and the only thing that I find "lacking" is somewhere to put my "stuff".  I ended up buying a OGIO tail bag, part # 104580, it attachs to the rack on the back fender, and it has quick release buckles so you can take it off and on pretty easily.  It even has a zipper to expand the bag for more room, it has side pouches for things you need to get to more often and quickly.  Check it out.  I think it works well, and keeps up the sleek line of the Vegas.  Of course this is for only around town, or overnight trips. 

Put me on the Highway, Show me the sign, And take it to the limit, One more time. !!!!!!