TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Victory Announces The Victory Guarantee - If You Dont Love Your New Victory Motorcycle, The Factory Will Refund Your Money

Press Release:

Victory Leads the Industry With the First-Ever Guarantee

MEDINA, MN (March 1, 2013) – “We build the best bikes on the planet and we’re excited to introduce the Victory Guarantee as a way to back that up,” said Victory Marketing Manager Josh Fulkerson. “We are the fastest-growing manufacturer of heavyweight motorcycles, and we are confident you’ll love your new Victory motorcycle, or we’ll refund your money. That’s the Victory Guarantee.”

Victory builds the world’s best cruisers, baggers, and touring bikes and stands behind them with the industry’s only guarantee that gives riders a chance to buy it, ride it, get the full ownership experience, and if you’re not satisfied, you’ll get your money back. “The Victory Guarantee” applies to new 2013 Victory models purchased in the United States or Canada from March 1, 2013-April 30, 2013. Complete details and conditions are available from participating Victory dealers and at VictoryMotorcycles.com, where you can also see the full line of 2013 Victory models, a complete line of accessories designed for each model, and a new collection of superior technical riding gear and casual wear.

“We’ve been saying ‘Ride One and You’ll Own One’ for over a year, and we’ve seen thousands of riders take the challenge and join the Victory ranks,” Fulkerson said. “We’re so confident you’ll enjoy riding a Victory that we’re stepping up to our own challenge and putting our money where our mouth is. If you buy a new Victory and aren’t completely satisfied riding the best, just bring it back.”

Last update on February 28 2013, 10:16 pm by Andy.
Founder Of The VOG
Holy Cow! Talk about putting your money where your mouth is!
I am impressed. I was one of the victims of the "ride one and you'll own one" challenge.
Wow. Lookout Harley.....someone's comin'
WTF???? WOW....That's strong!
Where is the details on the site? This is awesome! I am going to demo event Sat and am torn between VRod and Hammer eight ball, This may take all the worry off the table.
Victory, the name says it ALL.

Well I guess you can say the BUCK stops here for sure. Good work Polaris
Regards 

Last update on February 28 2013, 11:20 pm by Sutherland.

These guys are serious!  this is big!

13 Cross Country (Current)
12 Harley CVO Roadglide (SOLD)

I rode mine in 2010 and had to have one! dumped the HD.  still in love!

wish they had that guarantee on the accessories they sell.  Either you can't get them or they don't work.  It's a big waste of time and money.  I can't complain about my two Vics tho.

That's pretty strong but wish they carried that out thru the summer. I just can't make a move on a VIC till Aug. or Sept. Dang!
06 FLHXI 95 - stable
74 CB500T - stable
Retired;
00 FLSTC 88B , 79 FLH80 , 82 Katana 550 ,
82 KZ1000 J2 , 82 Virago 750 , 79 KZ750T ,
74 CB360T , 74 Suzuki TS125

GREAT!
WE Still have 12" of the White Stuff on the ground, No Good for Me. 

Last update on March 1 2013, 1:05 am by OneThumb.

Time Well Wasted
REMEMBER IT WAS YOUR CHOICE TO LET VICTORY TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE...
Our Ontario Group:
http://www.zeemaps.com/view?group=622217&x=-82.947...