TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Lloydz builds an Elephant

So Lloydz pushes the envelope again. This time with a 122ci freedom engine. It's been posted on facebook, but nothing on his site. Conquest customs has the engine and will be building the bike to match the beast. As for the name "elephant" that is what Conquest Customs is calling it.

I don't ride enough. Only 167,000km since April 7, 2010 on my '10 XR

VisitedProvincesMap by bored76 VisitedStatesMap11 by bored76

So who will be the first to supercharge this motor?

Any idea what the numbers are on this?

Four wheels move the body
...Two wheels move the soul

Chris "Monkeyman" Gray
Widows Sons "Overseers"
Patriot Guard Rider
USArmy 1986-1990
2012 Victory Vision
2007 Kawasaki Nomad - SOLD
VMC #9367
VBA #1860

I saw that facebook post as well.. based of a 92 engine.

Riding it and loving it...
Looking for custom artwork...Handigitous Custom Artworks can provide design,illustration, and custom airbrush work, enamel striping, and gold leaf... www.handigitous.com

www.facebook.com/handigitouscustomartworks

So that's just shy of 2L. Wonder how the output will be compared to a Kawasaki V2K?

It is better to regret something you have done than something you haven't done

no numbers yet

After I wear this motor out, I think a 122" motor would be a logical next step...

2006 Victory Kingpin
110 Cubic Inches -- S&S stroker crank/Lloydz big bore, ductile iron liners, 11:1 Wiseco pistons, massaged heads,
VM1-HP cams, S&S springs/retainers, RPW Thor pipe, Torque Tubes, PC-III, Rivera Pro clutch spring,
31 tooth pulley w/Buell belt. Dyno: http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w225/half_crazy...

mrmegadeth said...
So that's just shy of 2L.

2 liters = 122.047 Cubic Inches. 

mrmegadeth said...
Wonder how the output will be compared to a Kawasaki V2K?

I promise you it will make a whole lot more HP than a V-2K.

Here's another 122... in a 9 second bike.

Last update on January 11 2013, 9:51 pm by Andy.
2006 Victory Kingpin
110 Cubic Inches -- S&S stroker crank/Lloydz big bore, ductile iron liners, 11:1 Wiseco pistons, massaged heads,
VM1-HP cams, S&S springs/retainers, RPW Thor pipe, Torque Tubes, PC-III, Rivera Pro clutch spring,
31 tooth pulley w/Buell belt. Dyno: http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w225/half_crazy...

It is NOT going to be a production engine so don't go taking out a loan for one just yet, just a one time special for a special project... 

Retired Vet, Semper-Fi. 2011 Pearl White Vision-Spousal Trips, 2009 BMW GS Adventure-Men Only Road Trips, 2008 HD 105th Anniv Ultra-Garage Queen, Too Many Others to List That Have Been Retired, 1975-1979 Suzuki Factory MotoX Dirt Rider(good ol days)

MeSeaHunt said...

It is NOT going to be a production engine so don't go taking out a loan for one just yet, just a one time special for a special project... 

If people want it, they will build it.

You can't buy happiness but you can buy a bike and that's pretty damn close!