TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

VIDEO- How to install a Witchdoctors luggage rack on a Cross Country

We offer several different styles in Black and chrome. Check them out on the website or our facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/jon.petrich.5

http://buywitchdoctors.com/c/387/victory-motorcycl...

Check us out at www.Buywitchdoctors.com for over 950 Victory only parts! We are the largest supplier of Victory aftermarket parts in the world. Use coupon code GOLDVOG when checking out on the website.

I love instructional videos.  I don't even have a cross bike and I thought it was cool.

Four wheels move the body
...Two wheels move the soul

Chris "Monkeyman" Gray
Widows Sons "Overseers"
Patriot Guard Rider
USArmy 1986-1990
2012 Victory Vision
2007 Kawasaki Nomad - SOLD
VMC #9367
VBA #1860

Wait till you see the one on how to rebuild a set of forks. Hope to have it done by Monday.

Check us out at www.Buywitchdoctors.com for over 950 Victory only parts! We are the largest supplier of Victory aftermarket parts in the world. Use coupon code GOLDVOG when checking out on the website.

Good stuff!!!

Look in the mirror, laugh at yourself..it's healthy!

Frank Coletto
2006 KP Custom />
Retired Bikes:
2011 Blue XC
2009 Vision Tour Premium (Black)
2007 Hammer S
2005 Custom KP
2002 Touring Cruiser Deluxe
2000 Custom C
2006 TC <br

Any standalone luggage racks for the cross bikes , in the pipeline . That dont sit up as high as the kewl metal ones ?? cheers.

Not right now. We are working on ones for the trunk.

ok, thanks for reply.

Installed one of these today!

Veeeerrrryyy nice product! I highly recommend these luggage racks! Over $100 cheaper than factory but of the highest quality!

I found it easier to install it OFF the bike though (had it on top of the dryer with an old towel underneath.....plenty of room to work)!

I WILL buy more stuff from the Witch Doctor!  

DON'T TREAD ON ME

Thanks. Glad you liked it. Is it possible to post a picture? I will use it on my website also.

Witchdoctor said...

Thanks. Glad you liked it. Is it possible to post a picture? I will use it on my website also.

I will try to get a good one this weekend.
Dan

DON'T TREAD ON ME