TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

New Dash Bag fro Dragon Bob Designs

Patches sewn on locally, zipper pulls replaced with cloth pulls to prevent windshield scratches.

Attachments
My New dash bag 013.JPG (731.73 kb, 148 views)
My New dash bag 017.JPG (753.85 kb, 317 views)
My New dash bag 011.JPG (471.22 kb, 83 views)
My New dash bag 010.JPG (680.44 kb, 97 views)
My New dash bag 009.JPG (421.94 kb, 72 views)
Retired US Army<br />2012 Vision Imperial Blue & Steel Gray <br />2011 Cross Country Black (traded) <br />2008 Honda VTX 1800R Black-Red (traded) <br />2006 Suzuki C-50 Sliver (traded)

Went with legacy patch b/c my 2012 VV uses legacy illuminated badges.

Last update on September 20 2012, 5:35 pm by NNYXC.
Retired US Army<br />2012 Vision Imperial Blue & Steel Gray <br />2011 Cross Country Black (traded) <br />2008 Honda VTX 1800R Black-Red (traded) <br />2006 Suzuki C-50 Sliver (traded)

I've just returned from a fast visit to see my Mom in OKC that required driving 1060 miles straight through in both directions.
34 hours of driving and 35 hours of visiting.
The dash bag made it so nice to access different glasses, snacks, 5 Hour Energy drinks, toll money, cigars & lighter, lip balm, and gum WITHOUT STOPPING.

The front flap won't allow things to fall out.
I've got 2 long trips under my belt using it and haven't lost a single item falling out of it.
I really like the long metal zipper tabs as they are glove friendly and don't flop around anyways. But each to his own.
I did waterproof mine with some spray sold by Coleman, the camping company.  (It took a full day to dry) 

One bad thing about the two patches I put on mine is that they reflect in the windscreen under certain circumstances. 

The quality is very good and the service and fast delivery was fantastic.
If all VOG vendors are this good, we are in great shape.

Member of the Ohio Zoo Crew, a loosely organized Victory riding group in the Akron/Canton area.

2011 Vision Tour with 74,000 miles on her riding through 49 States and 8 Canadian Provinces/Territories

Can't say I'm having the same luck placed order 9 days ago emailed him about order reply was he'd send it soon as possible whatever that means. Won't be doing business with Bob again and if it doesn't show up soon will be asking paypal for refund he can stick the bag. Did finally get the bag wasn't happy with it had a hard time getting refund from Bob. Wouldn't do business with him again.

Last update on May 3 2013, 11:42 am by crossdresser.
Some times you just have to say what the f*#%

I got my Dragon Bob bag for my Vision in the mail today.  All I can say is ,Why did I wait so long! If you do not have one already, do yourself a favor and buy one.

Last update on April 26 2013, 1:12 pm by mybmwk1200rs.

Crossdresser Sorry it took longer tha normal I was in the hospital at the time and I am the company

<table class="bbstable" width="95%" cellspacing="1" align="center">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td class="messagemiddle thread_decoration smalltext" valign="top" height="150">

Cruiser

<td class="messagemiddle" valign="top">
http://dragon-bobdesigns.com

(6529 jpg.jpg)

(P1000889.jpg)

(P1000891.JPG)

(P1000888.jpg)</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
Last update on May 3 2013, 7:45 am by Bob5219.
  likes this.

Hope you're doing fine, Bob!

I ordered my dash bag the day i bought the bike and had it within a week.

I've put everything I can for local riding into it and there's still plenty of room!

I hope to utilize it's commodious volume for longer tours in the summer!

[URL=http://s55.photobucket.com/user/stagecombat/media/VisitedAug13_zpscd5d5f5d.jpg.html][/URL]
Hope your doing well Bob. I am with you on the "I am the company". 99.9% of the time we give spectacular service, and never here a single praise on the forums. And that 0.01% when something either happens or we accidentally drop the ball.....we are forum headlines.

Keep up the great job Bob!
Get your OEM and Afternarket Victory Motorcycle Parts at WWW.NOEMTZ.COM
We carry LED upgrade kits & tail lights, Accel Wires, EBC Brake Pads, Right side cheese wedge brackets, Barracuda Custom Badges, Sav-Ur-Ride Cable repair kits and much more!!!!!!
  likes this.

NOEMTZ said...
Hope your doing well Bob. I am with you on the "I am the company". 99.9% of the time we give spectacular service, and never here a single praise on the forums. And that 0.01% when something either happens or we accidentally drop the ball.....we are forum headlines. Keep up the great job Bob!

Eh ?? You are the one who decided to establish a company to make a few bucks NOEMTZ. Your customers don't know how many employees make up your company, they are simply buying from a company and expect it to provide good service. You can't blame them for expressing dissatisfaction when they don't get something on time, in full, and then can't contact the company. Yes, it must be tough being a single employee company, and yes, there are some impatient people out there, but it's just part of the territory that you have to live with... 

I am disappointed to see your comment "never here a single praise". I go out of my way to post praise whenever possible, and have seen many others, so you must have missed them. That DOESN'T mean they haven't been posted. For every derogatory post you guys receive, I have seen many positive posts. You guys do a great job, and it's well known by most on the forum, so don't take the derogatory posts to heart.

Pete

Last update on May 4 2013, 12:06 am by Peteoz.
  likes this.

NOEMTZ said...
never here a single praise on the forums.

u must be looking/reading forums from africa or some where else??? cause there is a whole bunch of POSITIVE on this forum alone, bite ur tongue, cause ur right the "word" will get out there, .... 

Retired Vet, Semper-Fi. 2011 Pearl White Vision-Spousal Trips, 2009 BMW GS Adventure-Men Only Road Trips, 2008 HD 105th Anniv Ultra-Garage Queen, Too Many Others to List That Have Been Retired, 1975-1979 Suzuki Factory MotoX Dirt Rider(good ol days)
  likes this.