TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

VIDEO: VOG Member Spotlight - Meet Bruno And Check Out His 2012 Victory Cross Country

Meet Bruno who after four years of riding Harley Davidsons took a leap of faith and purchased a 2012 Victory Cross Country Tour motorcycle. Bruno had owned a Harley Davidson Dyna Low Rider then traded for an Electra Glide Ultra Classic before buying his Victory Cross Country Tour. Here's his initial review of his new bike from the OT-CAN Meetup at Inglis Cycle in London, Ontario on June 16, 2012.

Last update on June 20 2012, 4:07 pm by Andy.
Founder Of The VOG
"Remove the trunk and you have 2 different bikes in one." Sounds like the Vision 2.0

Happy
State map2012 by phoenix9 VisitedMexicanStatesMap by phoenix9

QUALITY over speed. Doing a crappy job fast is worthless, so take pride in your work as so few do these days. If you want to lose respect, then act like your work doesn't matter.
I dont think Bruno is happy with his bike Happy
^ That post almost made it sound like I knew what I was talking about.

A good rider can overcome marginal equipment. However, even the best equipment can't overcome a marginal rider.
Bruno is a natural in front of the camera, look out DL1000 you have some compatition.

Great Video Andy & Bruno.

Time Well Wasted
REMEMBER IT WAS YOUR CHOICE TO LET VICTORY TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE...
Our Ontario Group:
http://www.zeemaps.com/view?group=622217&x=-82.947...
Bruno was having fun in London and his infectious smile and mannerly disposition made him a favorite for people to talk to. (Nice bike too)
I spoke briefly with him and found him to be a class act. thumbup1

That other guy in the video, not so much. devil2

em0200
Member of the Ohio Zoo Crew, a loosely organized Victory riding group in the Akron/Canton area.

2011 Vision Tour with 62,000 miles on her.
Quote:
Originally posted by: bigfoot

Bruno was having fun in London and his infectious smile and mannerly disposition made him a favorite for people to talk to. (Nice bike too)
I spoke briefly with him and found him to be a class act. thumbup1

That other guy in the video, not so much. devil2

em0200

Careful Biggie...I haven't edited your video yet! I'm sure you don't want me to leave the best part of the interview on the cutting room floor!
Founder Of The VOG
Bruno you are a natural in front of the camera.
I saw his bike in person back in the spring. It is one sharp looking machine.
a wish is a desire without an attempt
And this was a guy who was nervous going in front of the camera? Maybe Andy worked some magic, but I don't think so! Way to go, Bruno! Looking forward to riding with you sometime soon!
'09 Midnight Cherry Vision Tour Premium
'04 Suzuki Burgman 400 that follows me everywhere!
Great Video of another happy Vic owner. "Takes half the time to clean the bike" so you can ride a Victory more - simple as that! A great observation.
Excellent interview and insight. I think Bruno is happy with his choice of motorcyclesSmile