TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Stage 2 - What does this mean?

As it was explained to me, for the 2011s. The stage 2 is the cam put into all 106 engines in the cruiser class, putting out 97hp/113lbs of torque. The stage 1 is the cam put into the 106 engines in the touring class bikes, putting out 94hp.
Quote:
Originally posted by: azbeez

As it was explained to me, for the 2011s. The stage 2 is the cam put into all 106 engines in the cruiser class, putting out 97hp/113lbs of torque. The stage 1 is the cam put into the 106 engines in the touring class bikes, putting out 94hp.

You are basically saying the same thing DSJR stated but I've never heard of anyone "ordering" an XC with a Stage 2. Has anyone on hear heard of it? I can understand the option but just never seen anyone actually do it. I guess the question would be the cost of that option.
Last update on February 28 2012, 6:28 pm by ndabunka.
Its not just any old victory. It's MY Victory!
2011 Ness Cross Country #120
Quote:
Originally posted by: ndabunka

You are basically saying the same thing DSJR stated but I've never heard of anyone "ordering" an XC with a Stage 2. Has anyone on hear heard of it? I can understand the option but just never seen anyone actually do it. I guess the question would be the cost of that option.

Just a thought, do people not do it because if they do a cam job they go with Lloydz or S&S cams? Like I said, just a thought.
^ That post almost made it sound like I knew what I was talking about.

A good rider can overcome marginal equipment. However, even the best equipment can't overcome a marginal rider.