TheVOG helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Cycleops Lowers on 2011 Silver/black

I currently have the stock lowers on my Vision, and am about to buy Will's metallic lowers (and uppers !!)....

Anyone got any photos of either the black or the silver on the silver/black Vision ? I can't find any on Will's site and I'm not sure which of the two colors would best suit due to the paint finish and stripes....

Pete
Quote:
Originally posted by: Peteoz

I currently have the stock lowers on my Vision, and am about to buy Will's metallic lowers (and uppers !!)....

Anyone got any photos of either the black or the silver on the silver/black Vision ? I can't find any on Will's site and I'm not sure which of the two colors would best suit due to the paint finish and stripes....

Pete

I have a Silver and Black and I have my eye on the Black upper wind deflectors

I really do not like the look of lowers on a Vision but if I were to put them on my new bike I would use the Black ones Will makes
1979 Triumph Bonnieville sport
2007 Triumph America Drowned Aug 28 2011
2008 Victory Vision Tour Premium Classic Drowned Aug 28 2011
All Black
2011 Vision Tour Silver and Black
Quote:
Originally posted by: Trekwolf164

I have a Silver and Black and I have my eye on the Black upper wind deflectors
I really do not like the look of lowers on a Vision but if I were to put them on my new bike I would use the Black ones Will makes

Yeah... I agree that they aren't all that "handsome" Trekwolf Smile, but once you've been caught out through cold and rain without the right gear it's hard to do without them. The plus of the stock ones is that they are clear and don't stand out all that much Smile

Pete
Quote:
Originally posted by: Peteoz

Yeah... I agree that they aren't all that "handsome" Trekwolf Smile, but once you've been caught out through cold and rain without the right gear it's hard to do without them. The plus of the stock ones is that they are clear and don't stand out all that much Smile
Pete

Its the horizontal brackets that sting my eye.
1979 Triumph Bonnieville sport
2007 Triumph America Drowned Aug 28 2011
2008 Victory Vision Tour Premium Classic Drowned Aug 28 2011
All Black
2011 Vision Tour Silver and Black